Lauren Hodge is an Associate in the Affordable Housing and Community Development practice group of the Houston office, where she brings experience as a landman from a large independent exploration and production company. Lauren has counseled technical staff on compliance with operating agreements, negotiated operating agreements, and prepared various industry related agreements including: oil and gas leases, farmout agreements, operating agreements and assignments.
While in law school, Lauren served as a judicial intern to a Federal Magistrate Judge and received the highest grade in both Legal Research & Writing and Law & Economics.
- J.D., cum laude, 2014, South Texas College of Law
- B.A., 2011, Texas Tech University
- Texas, 2014
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Galveston Bay Foundation Young Professionals Group
- United States District Court Southern District of Texas, Judicial intern to the Honorable Judge Frances Stacy (June 2012-July 2012)