HOUSTON – August 15, 2018 – Coats Rose, P.C., a transaction and litigation law firm focused on development, is pleased to announce that 13 attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2019 The Best Lawyers in America© list published by Woodward White Inc. The guide honored firm lawyers in Houston, Austin, New Orleans, San Antonio and Cincinnati in 10 areas of practice, including real estate law, construction law, construction litigation, public finance law, government relations, tax law, employee benefits (ERISA) law, environmental litigation, professional malpractice law and product liability litigation.
- John M. Joseph** – Government Relations Practice
- Ronald A. Bell – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Tax Law
- Alysse Hollis – Public Finance Law
- John Weld Peck** – Public Finance Law
- Ben Aderholt – Litigation-Construction
- John G. Cannon* – Real Estate Law
- Barry J. Palmer* – Real Estate Law
- Barry S. Rabon** – Construction Law
- Richard L. Rose* – Real Estate Law
- Chris E. Ryman* – Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- A. Kelton Longwell** – Real Estate Law
- Elizabeth Haecker Ryan* – Litigation-Environmental, Product Liability Litigation-Defendants, Professional Malpractice Law-Defendants
- Richard L. Reed* – Construction Law
*Listed in Best Lawyers in America© for five years or more
**Listed in Best Lawyers in America© for ten years or more
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
About Coats Rose, P.C.
Coats Rose is a transaction and litigation law firm focused on development: the development of real estate, affordable housing, special purpose districts, business and private wealth. We provide legal counsel to businesses, governmental entities corporate and high-net worth clients across the U.S. and internationally. For over 30 years, the firm has leveraged its vast legal experience to fulfill clients’ needs spanning real estate law, affordable housing and community development, public finance, construction/surety law, commercial litigation, government relations, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, securities law, tax, wealth planning and preservation. In addition to its headquarters in Houston, Coats Rose has offices in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, New Orleans and Cincinnati. Learn more at www.coatsrose.com.