Houston – August 20, 2020 – Coats Rose, P.C. is pleased to announce that 13 lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, and eight Coats Rose lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list and Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
The following 13 Coats Rose lawyers were named to 2021 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Ben Aderholt – Litigation – Construction
- Ronald A. Bell – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law and Tax Law
- David Brusilow – Real Estate Law
- John G. Cannon – Real Estate Law
- Alysse Hollis – Public Finance Law
- John M. Joseph – Government Relations Practice
- A. Kelton “Kelly” Longwell – Real Estate Law
- Barry J. Palmer – Real Estate Law
- Barry S. Rabon – Construction Law
- Richard L. Reed – Construction Law
- Megan C. Riess – Real Estate Law
- Richard L. Rose – Real Estate Law
- Elizabeth Haecker Ryan – Litigation – Environmental, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, and Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
Coats Rose lawyers recognized in the 2021 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch include:
- Lauren Hodge – Energy Law
- Shannon Davis Hunter – Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Laken Jenkins – Real Estate Law
- Paige Mebane – Government Relations Practice
- Taheera S. Randolph – Government Relations Practice
- Sarah Scott – Government Relations Practice
- Molly Stanga – Government Relations Practice
- Christopher Wootten – Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law, and Tax Law
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
About Coats Rose, P.C.
Coats Rose is a transaction and litigation law firm focused on development: the development of real estate, affordable housing, special purpose districts, business and private wealth. We provide legal counsel to businesses, governmental entities corporate and high-net worth clients across the U.S. and internationally. For over 30 years, the firm has leveraged its vast legal experience to fulfill clients’ needs spanning real estate law, affordable housing and community development, public finance, construction/surety law, commercial litigation, government relations, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, securities law, tax, wealth planning and preservation. In addition to its headquarters in Houston, Coats Rose has offices in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, New Orleans and Cincinnati. Learn more at www.coatsrose.com.