Coats Rose, P.C. is pleased to announce that 10 lawyers have been included in the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America ® , and 12 Coats Rose lawyers have been included in the 2023 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America ™.
The guide honored firm lawyers in all five firm offices, Houston, Austin, Dallas, New Orleans and Cincinnati, and in 12 areas of legal practice, including Real Estate, Public Finance Law, Administrative/Regulatory Law, Banking & Finance, Commercial and Construction Litigation, Construction Law, Governmental Relations Practice, Municipal Law, Energy Law, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law and Tax Law.
The following Coats Rose lawyers were named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America ® list:
- Ben Aderholt* – Litigation – Construction
- Ronald A. Bell* – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law and Tax Law
- David Brusilow – Real Estate Law
- John G. Cannon** – Real Estate Law
- Alysse E. Hollis* – Public Finance Law
- A. Kelton “Kelly” Longwell*** – Real Estate Law
- Barry J. Palmer** – Real Estate Law
- Barry S. Rabon*** – Construction Law
- Megan C. Riess* – Real Estate Law
- Richard L. Rose** – Real Estate Law
* Lawyers listed for five years in Best Lawyers
** Lawyers listed for 10 years in Best Lawyers
*** Lawyers listed for 15 years in Best Lawyers
Coats Rose lawyers recognized in the 2023 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America ™. include:
- Joshua Bethke – Public Finance Law
- Caroline Cho – Tax Law
- Mallory J. Craig – Public Finance Law
- Lauren Hodge – Energy Law, Government Relations Practice, and Real Estate Law
- Laken Jenkins Kilgore – Administrative/Regulatory Law, Commercial Litigation, Energy Law, Governmental Relations Practice, Municipal Law, Public Finance Law, Real Estate Law
- Samuel Johnson – Government Relations Practice, Public Finance Law, Real Estate Law
- Paige Mebane – Government Relations Practice
- Taheera S. Randolph – Administrative/Regulatory Law, Government Relations Practice, Public Finance Law, Real Estate Law
- Nicholas Senkel – Real Estate Law
- Sarah Scott – Real Estate Law
- Molly Stanga – Government Relations Practice
- Christopher Wootten – Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law, and Tax Law
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list and Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
About Coats Rose, P.C.
Coats Rose is a transaction and litigation law firm focused on development: the development of real estate, affordable housing, special purpose districts, business, and private wealth. We provide legal counsel to businesses, governmental entities corporate and high-net worth clients across the U.S. and internationally. For over 30 years, the firm has leveraged its vast legal experience to fulfill clients’ needs spanning real estate law, affordable housing and community development, public finance, construction/surety law, commercial litigation, government relations, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, securities law, tax, wealth planning and preservation. In addition to its headquarters in Houston, Coats Rose has offices in Dallas, Austin, New Orleans, and Cincinnati.