Elizabeth is an Associate with the Public Finance practice in the firm’s Dallas office. Her practice is focused on Public Finance and Real Estate law, including the creation and administration of special purpose districts throughout Texas, particularly in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Her practice involves representing clients before various governmental entities, including the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, cities, counties, and various regional service providers.
Elizabeth graduated from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law in 2022, in the top 33% of her class. While in law school, Elizabeth was an Associate Managing Editor of SMU’s International Law Review and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society. She served as Executive Board Secretary, as a 2L Representative, and as a 1L student mentor for the Student Bar Association. Elizabeth externed for Magistrate Judge David Horan at the Northern District of Texas in Dallas and served as a research assistant for Professor Anna Offit.
- Texas, 2022
- JD, cum laude, 2022, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- A.M.C., Mass Communication, magna cum laude, 2019, Louisiana State University
- LSU Ogden Honors College, 2019, College Honors Award
- LSU Ogden Honors College, 2019, Upper Division Honors Distinction
- LSU Ogden Honors College, 2017, Sophomore Honors Distinction
- LSU Manship School of Mass Communication, 2019, Ambassador of the Year Award
- Honors Thesis – “A Content Analysis of The New York Times’ Article Framing of High-Profile Sexual Harassment Cases from Before and After the National Me Too Movement”
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Bar Association