Alan is a Director in the Dallas office. His practice is focused on business litigation, surety defense, construction law and insurance defense.
- Texas, 1981
- Ohio, 1976
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1992
- J.D., 1976, Ohio State University
- 1974, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William and Mary, Phi Eta Sigma and Phi Beta Kappa
- B.A., 1973, Ohio State University
- Dallas Bar Association (Construction Law and Litigation Section)
- American Bar Association, (Tort and Insurance Practice Section)
- The Forum Committee (Construction Industry and Litigation Section)
- State Bar of Texas, (Litigation and Construction Sections)
- Canal Side Lofts, Ltd. V. Andres Construction Services, LLC, et al.
- Hunt Building Company, Ltd. V. Consolidated Concepts, Inc., et al.
Representative Appellate Matters
- Levco Construction, Inc. v. Cleveland Construction, Inc., et al.