Anderson Sessions is a business trial lawyer whose practice focuses on resolving a broad array of complex commercial disputes. As an experienced advocate in and out of the courtroom, Anderson is able to deliver strategic legal solutions to clients in all aspects of the dispute resolution process in matters involving breaches of contract, deceptive trade practices, common law and securities fraud, unfair competition and trade-secret litigation, partnership disputes, breaches of fiduciary duty, and other business torts. Anderson also has representative experience counseling oil & gas and energy-related companies with regulatory matters involving the Texas Railroad Commission, Texas General Land Office, and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
Anderson earned his bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Baylor University in 2010 and his law degree from Baylor University School of Law in 2013. During law school, Anderson excelled in various moot court and mock trial teams and was selected to represent Baylor Law School at the prestigious National Institute for Trial Advocacy’s Tournament of Champions. Anderson is a recipient of Baylor Law School’s Fraley & Fraley Mock Trial Award, an award given for excellence in trial advocacy and procedure.
Anderson was selected as a 2020 Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star for Business Litigation.
- Texas, 2014
- United States District Court for the Northern District
- United States District Court for the Eastern District
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Baylor University, 2010
- DAYL 2017 Leadership Class
- Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association Mock Trial Committee
- Dallas Bar Association Judiciary Committee
- Dallas Bar Association, Trial Skills Section (Member)
- Dallas Young Lawyers, Judiciary and Mock Trial Committees (Member)