Bryanna C. Frazier is an associate in the Affordable Housing and Community Development, Real Estate and Tax sections located in the Coats Rose’s New Orleans office. She possesses a broad knowledge of the real estate industry and enjoys collaborating with clients to avoid and resolve challenges that conflict with their business objectives. Bryanna has also worked with corporate clients in general business matters.
Bryanna graduated from Tulane University Law School earning a Juris Doctor and an International & Comparative Law Certificate. She served as the Senior Business Editor for the Tulane Journal of International & Comparative Law. While at Tulane, Frazier externed for Judge Sandra Cabrina Jenkins of the Fourth Circuit Louisiana Court of Appeals. She graduated cum laude from the University of Toledo with a Bachelor of Business Administration, majoring in Finance and International Business.
- Louisiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- J.D., 2015, Tulane University (Certificate of International & Comparative Law)
- B.A., 2011, University of Toledo
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section, Young Lawyers Division)
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Fellow of the American Bar Association’s Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section
- Member of the Board of Directors of Young Leadership Council (YLC)
- “Resource Capital Fund III LP v. Commissioner of Taxation: Partners or the Partnership: Who Is the Relevant Entity Under the Avoidance of Double Taxation Convention Between the United States and Australia?” 22 Tul. J. Int’l & Comp. L. 377 (2013-2014)
- Young Lawyers Network: Filling the Mentorship Gap, Probate & Property Magazine: Volume 32 No. 3