Caroline’s practice is focused on a wide-range of real estate matters, including disposition, acquisition, and development of commercial and residential properties and commercial leasing.
Prior to joining Coats Rose, Caroline was Senior Counsel at a mid-sized, full‑service law firm based in Houston, Texas.
- J.D., 2003, University of Texas at Austin
- B.A., English, with honors, 1997, University of Texas at Austin
- Texas, 2003
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Asian American Bar Association of Houston, Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Listed in US News Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” (2021)
- University of Texas Endowed Presidential Scholarship (2000-2001)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- National Merit Scholar