Christopher is an Associate in the Public Finance practice in Houston. His practice includes the creation and administration of special purpose districts.
Prior to attending law school, Chris worked as a public interest paralegal at Legal Aid of North Carolina in Charlotte. While attending the University of Pittsburgh, School of Law (“Pitt Law”), Chris interned with the United States Environmental Protection Agency in Washington D.C., the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection in Pittsburgh, and the Earth Law Center in New York. Additionally, he served as president and vice president of the Asian and Pacific Islander Law Students Association and as an editor for JURIST, Pitt Law’s online legal news journal.
- Texas, 2022
- North Carolina, 2021
- J.D., 2020, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies, 2014, Charlotte School of Law
- U.S. International Affairs, 2011, Oklahoma State University
- B.A., History, 2019 Texas A&M University
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association