Evan Janc is an associate attorney with Coats Rose, P.C. in the Dallas office. Evan focuses his practice primarily on Public Finance and Real Estate law, including the creation and administration of special purpose districts throughout Texas, particularly in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. His practice involves representing clients before various governmental entities, including: Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, cities, counties, and various regional service providers.
- Texas, 2018
- B.A., Political Science, 2015, University of Oklahoma
- J.D., cum laude, 2018, Texas Tech University
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Texas Bar Association (Member)
- Texas State Bar School Law Section (Member)
- Phi Delta Phi (Member)