Harvey is Of Counsel in the Real Estate practice group in the Houston office of Coats Rose. He has over 35 years of experience in private practice in Houston as a commercial real estate attorney representing numerous clients in a variety of diverse and often complex real estate transactions.
Harvey represents owners of income producing properties who need assistance with acquisitions, sales, leasing, financing, restructuring and general commercial representation, as well as general business and corporate clients who appreciate his attention to detail. He has also represented private lenders who must foreclose on the real estate that secures their loan. In addition, Harvey has closed numerous FHA/HUD insured commercial loan transactions as the borrower’s counsel on both multifamily and assisted living properties.
Harvey is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in both Commercial Real Estate Law and Residential Real Estate Law. He has spoken at several commercial real estate law seminars.
- J.D., 1977, University of Houston Law Center
- B.A., 1974, The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas, 1977
- State Bar of Texas (Sections on Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law, and on Business Law)
- Houston Bar Association (Section on Real Estate Law)
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell