Jeff is an Associate in the firm’s oil and gas practice section. His practice focuses primarily on title examination and rendering advice to operators with respect to all manner of oil, gas, and mineral law issues as well as a variety of transactional matters. Jeff is admitted to practice before all State Courts in Texas as well as the Supreme Court of the United States, having graduated from Texas Wesleyan School of Law (now known as Texas A&M School of Law) in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Texas, 2006
- J.D., 2006, Texas Wesleyan School of Law (now Texas A&M University School of Law)
- B.B.A., Business, 2003, Texas Tech University
- State Bar of Texas (Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources Law Section)
- Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- West Houston Association of Professional Landmen