Kevin is Of Counsel in the Real Estate practice group in the Firm’s Houston office. He represents clients in the acquisition, sale, development, financing and leasing of unimproved and improved real property. His clients range from those in the special purpose district, real estate developer, retail, and other commercial real estate industries.
In addition, Kevin has experience handling mergers and acquisitions in both the real estate and corporate markets ranging in value from tens of millions to hundreds of millions of dollars.
- J.D. and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, cum laude, 2011, Paul M. Hebert School of Law, Louisiana State University
- Associate Editor, Louisiana Law Review
- B.A., summa cum laude, English, 2007, Louisiana State University
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Texas, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association