Krystal is an Associate in the Public Finance practice group in the Firm’s Houston office. Her practice focuses on the creation and administration of special purpose districts located throughout Texas, relating to the development and financing of property.
While attending law school, Krystal served as Student Managing Editor of the Construction Law Journal, a publication of the Construction Law Section of the State Bar of Texas. In addition, she served as President of the Real Estate & Construction Law Society and Treasurer for the Student Bar Association. Prior to joining as an Associate, Krystal interned as a law clerk with the Firm.
- Texas, 2021
- J.D., 2021, South Texas College of Law
- Transactional Law Practice Certificate
- B.B.A., 2015, St. Edward’s University
- Recipient of the Houston Bar Association’s Construction Law Scholarship
- “Construction Ahead, Expect Delays on Governmental Immunity“, Volume 17, Number 1, Construction Law Journal (2021)