Kyle is Of Counsel in the Dallas office and practices in the areas of federal income tax planning, estate planning, estate and trust administration, and wealth preservation and asset protection planning. Kyle counsels U.S. and international clients regarding the U.S. taxation of their domestic and international business operations and advises them on tax-efficient structures for these activities. He also helps nonprofit organizations qualify for and maintain tax-exempt status. In addition to the practice of law, Kyle has taught a variety of tax and legal courses as an adjunct and full-time professor for several universities.
- Arizona, 2009
- Texas, 2007
- LL.M., 2008, New York University School of Law
- J.D., 2007, Arizona State University College of Law
- B.S., 2004, Arizona State University
- State Bar of Texas (Business Law Section)
- State Bar of Texas (Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section)
- State Bar of Texas (Tax Law Section)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Erath County Bar Association
Publications and Presentations
- Blount, J., Grubbs, J. K., and Post, K. C., Arbitration Agreements, Expanded Judicial Review, and Preemption – Hall Street Associates and NAFTA Traders, Inc. – A National Debate with International Implications, Southern Law Journal, Vol. XXIV, Spring 2014, pp. 1-28. Received Best Article Award.
- Post, K. C., Higher Education Tax Incentives: Why Current Reform Is Necessary, Southern Law Journal, Vol. XXIII, Spring 2013, pp. 73-98.
- Post, K. C., How Tax Laws Affect Farming and Ranching Practices During Periods of Severe Drought, Texas Journal of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Vol. 25, 2012, pp. 34-45.
- Post, K.C. (2017, August), “Employment Law and Taxes: An Overview of Employer Obligations and Penalties,” Cross Timbers Society for Human Resource Management in Stephenville, Texas.
- Post, K.C. (2014, April). “Drought, Income Taxes, and Livestock: Planning to Mitigate Tax Burdens During Drought,” Southern Academy of Legal Studies in Business Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
- Post, K.C. (2012, November). “Estate and Charitable Planning Before the End of 2012,” Presentation to the Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter of the Financial Planning Association in Dallas, Texas.
- Post, K.C. (2012, September). “Planning to Reduce the Impact of Scheduled Transfer Tax Law Changes,” Presentation to Ayres Financial Group in Dallas, Texas.
- Post, K.C. (2012, August). “The What, Who, When, Why and How of Business Succession Planning,” Presentation to Ayres Financial Group in Dallas, Texas.
- Post, K.C. (2011, November). “Estate Planning Opportunities in a Low-Interest-Rate-Environment,” Presentation to the Plano Association of CPA’s in Plano, Texas.