Lauren Hodge is an Associate in the Affordable Housing and Community Development practice group in the Houston Office. Lauren represents public housing authorities and developers in the development of affordable housing. Lauren has experience with a variety of financing sources and structures, including the use of 4% and 9% low income housing tax credits, conventional construction and permanent financing loans, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans, 221(d)(4) and 223(f) FHA loans, HOME funds, private activity bonds, federal and state Historic Tax Credits, and Rental Assistance Demonstration.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren was a landman at a large independent exploration and production company where she counseled technical staff on compliance with operating agreements and negotiated various industry related agreements. While in law school, Lauren served as a judicial intern to a Federal Magistrate Judge.
- J.D., cum laude, 2014, South Texas College of Law
- B.A., 2011, Texas Tech University
- Texas, 2014
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Galveston Bay Foundation Young Professionals Group
- United States District Court Southern District of Texas, Judicial intern to the Honorable Judge Frances Stacy (June 2012-July 2012)