Mallory J. Craig is an Associate in the Coats Rose Public Finance section in the Houston office. Mallory provides legal counsel for special purpose districts, with a focus on community development and growth.
Mallory’s practice is focused on the creation of special purpose districts, statutory and regulatory interpretation, governmental relations, and administration of special districts.
- Stephen F. Austin State University, B.S. 2009
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D. 2013
- University of Houston, L.L.M., 2014
- Texas, 2013
- Fort Bend Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association