Natalee Ball is an Associate in the Affordable Housing and Community Development practice group in the Austin office. She is a recent graduate of the George Washington University Law School.
Prior to joining the firm, Natalee worked as a Summer Associate with the New York City Housing Development Corporation, where she drafted various real estate finance documents to further issuance of mortgage revenue bonds for affordable housing development projects. Natalee also worked as a Legal Intern with Settlement Housing Fund, Inc. in New York City, where she assisted affordable housing developers with their non-profit partner’s nominee agreements, tax exemption eligibility status, and compliance with governmental agencies’ regulations. Additionally, she worked as a Student Attorney in the Small Business & Community Economic Development Clinic where she provided pro bono transactional legal assistance to women and minority owned small businesses and nonprofits.
- J.D., Business and Finance, 2021, The George Washington University Law School
- B.A., Government Honors, Sociology Liberal Arts Honors, 2018, The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas, 2021
- ABA Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law
- Texas Association of Affordable Housing Providers
Honors and Awards
- President’s Volunteer Service Award, The George Washington University Law School
- Presidential Achievement Scholar, The University of Texas at Austin