Ryan is a trial lawyer with a primary focus on business law and business litigation. Ryan represents clients from individuals, entrepreneurial start-ups and Fortune 500 corporations. Ryan also works with physicians, physician groups, ambulatory surgical centers, pharmacies and other medical service providers. Ryan acts as a strategic advisor to swiftly and effectively implement the right business solutions for his clients on many types of business issues.
Throughout his career, Ryan has represented clients in a wide range of business litigation matters including, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, fraudulent inducement, breach of contract, non-compete and theft of trade secrets, and business torts. Ryan’s business litigation experience further includes representation partnership divorces and shareholder disputes.
Not only does Ryan provide business litigation services for his clients, many businesses rely upon him to act as their general counsel. Ryan works closely with his clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their business activities and objectives. Because of this, Ryan is able to provide focused, client-centered, and cost-effective advice and counsel on legal issues confronting clients on a daily basis.
Ryan is admitted to practice in Texas and Oklahoma. Ryan was recognized as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2012, 2013 and 2014 for business litigation. In 2017, Ryan was honored as a Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star for business litigation.
- J.D., 2003, with honors, University of Oklahoma College of Law
- B.A., 2000, with honors, University of Oklahoma
- Texas, 2003
- Oklahoma, 2005
- S. District Court, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- S. District Court, Western and Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Credentialed Mediator for the States of Oklahoma and Texas
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association (Business Law Section)
- Collin County Bar Association
- Dallas County Bar Association
- Bernardo Footwear, L.L.C. v. Fortune Dynamics, Inc., 2008 WL 154461 (S.D.Tex. Jan 15, 2008) (NO. CIV.A. H-07-0963), affirmed by Bernardo Footwear, LLC v. Dillard’s Inc., 312 Fed.Appx. 343 (Fed.Cir.(Tex.) Mar 04, 2009)
- Named to the Oklahoma Super Lawyer Rising Stars list (2012-2014) in the areas of commercial and employment litigation
- Named to the 2017 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in the area of business litigation