Shloka is an Associate with our Affordable Housing and Community Development practice group in the Houston office. She is a recent graduate of the University of Houston Law Center.
While attending law school, Shloka served as an Articles Editor for the Houston Journal of International Law. In addition, she served as Secretary of First-Generation Law Students, a student run organization, during her 2L year. Prior to joining as an associate, Shloka interned as a law clerk with the Firm.
- Texas, 2023
- J.D., 2023, University of Houston Law Center
- B.S., Finance, 2020, University of Maryland
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Houston
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Judicial intern to the Honorable Sam S. Sheldon, Magistrate Judge (May 2021-August 2021).