Taylor is an Associate in the Public Finance practice in the firm’s Dallas office. Her practice is focused primarily on Public Finance and Real Estate law, including the creation and administration of special purpose districts throughout Texas, particularly in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Prior to joining Coats Rose, Taylor served as a Judicial Intern for the Hon. Judge Martin Hoffman in the 68th Civil District Court and for the Hon. Judge Sandra Jackson in the 302nd Family District Court, both in Dallas, Texas.
- J.D., 2021, Southern Methodist University
- Dean’s Scholarship recipient
- Dean’s List, Fall 2020
- 2020 SMU Fall On-Campus Negotiations Competition Finalist
- 2020 Metroplex Mock Trial Team, Finalist
- Board of Advocates, Master Level Advocate, Spring 2021
- BSBA, Economics, 2017, Oklahoma State University
- OSU College Honors Award
- Honors Thesis – “Ukraine: An Economic Evolution Since Independence”
- Texas, 2021
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers