Real Estate Associate (Transactional) – Houston
Coats Rose is a mid-sized transaction and litigation law firm focused on development: the development of real estate, affordable housing, special purpose districts, business and private wealth. For over 30 years, the firm has provided legal counsel to businesses, governmental entities corporate and high-net worth clients across the U.S. and internationally. The firm was recently named to the 2019 Best Law Firms list by Best Lawyers and US News & World Report and was named as a Leading Law Firm by Chambers USA.
Our rapidly growing real estate development practice is currently seeking candidates for an Associate position in our Houston office. This is an excellent opportunity for an associate who has the desire and ability to become the “go to” attorney for many existing clients and develop a book of business from Directors (Partners) who currently have very intense workloads.
- Representation of homebuilders; subdivision developers; and developers and owners of commercial, income producing properties including, but not limited to setting up entities for the ownership of those owners and developers; and
- A wide variety of other real estate transactional work.
- D. from ABA accredited law school;
- Currently licensed to practice law in Texas;
- 2-3 years (4-5 year preferred) of directly job-related, substantive legal experience; and
- The desire and ability to take the reins on projects and client relationships.
Compensation is competitive based on experience.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference “Real Estate Associate (Transactional) – Houston” in the subject line.