We have extensive experience in handling mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, consolidations, corporate reorganizations, reverse triangular mergers and similar transactions with public and private corporations. These transactions have been in multiple industries and business sectors through the years and have encompassed buyouts of sellers, and structures involving sellers receiving and retaining public and private equity shares, continuing employment with the buyers, or exiting the businesses and entering into non-competition agreements. We also have experience in dealing with Hart-Scott-Rodino issues and similar regulatory issues associated with mergers and acquisitions transactions. Additionally we have presented and obtained exemptions from Hart-Scott-Rodino regulatory statutes for transactions.
We have worked with lenders and private equity firms to obtain financing for M&A transactions.
- Sale of multi-state building supplies company to national public company in the same business.
- Sale of business staffing firm to out of state buyers.
- Acquisitions and divestitures of home health care companies, single state and multi-state.
- Acquisitions and divestitures of companies in commercial boilers business, alarm systems business and monitoring systems businesses.
- Acquire business and related real estate of Mesquite Rodeo.