Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
Coats Rose, PC, is currently seeking candidates for a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for our Austin or Houston, Texas office. Details are as follows:
This position is responsible for assisting with the preparation and review of documents related to the authorization, issuance, and delivery of multi-housing revenue bonds, including, but not limited to:
- Prepare and file applications for volume cap with the Texas Bond Review Board along with all other subsequent filings;
- Draft resolutions for the issuing entity of the bonds;
- Draft TEFRA notices and coordinate publication of same;
- Draft closing documents and coordinate execution of same;
- Prepare and file transcripts with the Attorney General for their review/approval and coordinate all subsequent filings;
- Manage all documents leading up to, and following, closing;
- Maintain tracking schedules for each transaction and update the group calendar;
- Prepare closing transcripts on CDs; and
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate, or equivalent job-related experience required;
- At least three (3) years of experience as a transactional commercial real estate paralegal; strong preference for candidates with experience in public housing revenue bonds or municipal bonds;
- Ability to thrive in a “hands on”, fast paced environment;
- Ability to take ownership of workflow, work independently, plan and take initiative to accomplish objectives in a timely manner with minimum supervision;
- Excellent, organizational, communication, analytical and critical thinking skills; and
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference “CRE Paralegal” in the subject line.